Name of Property: Hunting & Fishing Legacy 335-rb
Acreage: 335 acres
Location: 150 miles N. of Dallas, 106 miles SE of OKC
Closest Town: Gerty
Access: Well maintained county road
Taxes: $500 est
Topography: Valley and rolling hills
Improvements: Small Cabin, Deer Stands and Feeders
Forage: Native grasses and hardwoods for wildlife
Water: Rural Water, 10 acre surface Lake
Wildlife: Deer, turkey, dove, squirrels, rabbits
Utilities: Rural Water, Electricity
Development Potential: Yes
A rare opportunity to own your own secluded private hunting and fishing legacy. Located less than 2 hrs from North Dallas area and Oklahoma City with well-maintained county roads for access. Everything the family, avid hunter, and fisherman need is right here.
Upper Muddy Boggy Creek Watershed Lake built in 1992 rated for 10 acres of surface water provides an excellent opportunity for those who love to fish and canoe. The mature oaks and elms with many wildlife trails throughout the area is known for its Deer, Turkey, Squirrels, Rabbits, Ducks and Geese. With 12+ years of the same owner managing the property for mature deer. Multiple signs of deer are easily seen by the rubs and scraps throughout the property. There are also 10s of bird species for the bird watchers. A shooting range is set up down the pipeline alley.
The small modern self-contained cabin with a loft can sleep 6 people, has electricity, H/A, rural water and septic system. There is a storage container to secure all your equipment and supplies.
With this amazing recreational property adults and kids of all ages can fish, paddle board, kayak, snorkel, hike, hunt, archery range, shooting range, explore nature, build forts and create memories that will last a lifetime.
UNDER CONTRACT 80 acres KAUTUMN LODGE, Mulchatna River, Alaskan Lodge, Cabins, Airfield, Boats & Equipment. Turn Key Operation. Located in the Bristol Bay area of western Alaska
This 1,836 square foot Hunting and Fishing Lodge on 80 acres along the Mulchatna River offers a beautiful view of the river and surrounding country. Lodge sits on 28acres with 5 additional lots of 10+ acres. Includes a 960 square foot guest house, storage building, sauna, plus 7 skiffs of various sizes with motors,6500 EU Honda generator, water system, Kubota tractor, and much more.
• T-shaped lodge measuring 48 ft X 32 ft with a 2nd story measuring 20 X16 and includes a bedroom with bathroom, this room has a queen bed. The first floor of the lodge has a commercial kitchen, bathroom, pantry, dining room, lounge with leather chairs and recliners, a front lounge room with wood stove and handmade bar.
• Guest house with four bedrooms, each with a private bathroom and shower. Two of the guest rooms have two beds that can be separate or pushed together to make a queen. One room has a bunk bed with a queen on bottom and a twin on top. The fourth room has 3 beds: 1 queen and 2 twins.
• 3 freezers, 1 refrigerator, vacuum sealer
• 3 or 4 weather port tents, 2 with wood floors. Lots of cots.
• Four 16 ft flat bottom Lowe boats. Three have 15 HP Honda 4 strokes and the other a 25 HP Nissan Jet 2 stroke.
• Two 18 ft flat bottom Lowe boats. One has a new 40 HP 4 stroke Mercury Jet, the other has a 45 HP 4 stroke Honda prop
• One 19 ft flat bottom with 90 HP 4 stroke Honda with a prop and a Jet unit
• Lots of fuel tanks and life jackets, anchors, nets, coast guard required equipment.
• All the dishes, cups, pots, pans, glasses, etc. needed in the kitchen and to serve meals. A large commercial 3 bay sink.
• A 6500 Honda EU Generator to run the lodge and guest house.
• Satellite internet dish, internet provided by Hughesnet with paid subscription
• A large tool shed with various materials for plumbing, electrical, building, etc.
• A motor shed with a sink and freezers for cleaning fish or game meat.
• A generator shed
• A tractor shed and a Kubota BX 23 tractor with back hoe, front end loader, and box scraper.
• A wood shed and a sauna/drying room
• A fully functional water system with a large storage tank outside, a pressure tank, 2 propane water heaters and filter system.
• Various tools
• Electric washer and dryer
• The property is 80 acres split into 6 lots, all the lots border the river and the The runway is approximately 1200 ft long. We take fully loaded 206s, Beavers, and Turbine Otters off the runway. The river is perfect float plane water. You could land a 747 on floats in front of the lodge.
• Check out the website www.bearfootadventures.net and look at the fishing site to get a look at the facilities